Trading Terms and Conditions
- All Daffodil Day goods and services ("Products") supplied by Cancer Council state offices are supplied on these terms and conditions.
- Products may be purchased upfront by the Customer or provided on consignment. Orders may be placed online from 6 June each year until one week prior to Daffodil Day (last Friday in August).
- Product orders will be dispatched by courier to a street address only. Anticipated delivery for orders is between 2-3 business days in metro areas. Longer waiting periods may apply during peak periods (during August) or to rural areas or territories.
Product orders will only be accepted for residents of Australia and New Zealand.
Upfront purchase conditions:
- The Customer purchases Products at the price quoted. Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are subject to change without notice.
- All online upfront orders must be paid by a valid credit card at the time of purchase.
- All upfront orders will be processed through a SecurePay/PayFlow Pro online encrypted security facility.
The Products remain the property of Cancer Council state offices until time of sale to the Customer.
Upfront Refunds for Upfront Payment of Products
- Refunds will be issued on product that is damaged or defective; which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order; or which by law may otherwise be returned to Cancer Council state offices at no cost to the Customer.
- Refunds will not be offered for change of mind or after 14 days of receipt of delivery unless a return authorisation is obtained from Cancer Council state offices.
Notwithstanding these provisions, Cancer Council will not accept a return Product where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
Consignment order conditions:
- The Customer orders Products at the price quoted. Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are subject to change without notice.
- No consignment order shall be binding until accepted by Cancer Council states offices. Cancer Council state offices reserve the right to accept any order in whole or in part.
- The Products remain the property of Cancer Council state offices until time of sale by the Customer to a third party. For sake of clarity, the Customer acknowledges that at no time does the Product ordered on consignment pass to the Customer and the Customer is appointed by virtue of these terms as an agent for Cancer Council.
- Any Customer ordering on consignment is obligated under these terms to assume responsibility for the Product whilst in their possession; return monies for Product sold and remaining unsold Product to Cancer Council state offices within 60 days of the campaign conclusion or by 25th October (whichever is first).
- Whereby a Customer fails to make payment or return unsold Products to Cancer Council state offices within 60 days (or by 25th October), Cancer Council reserves the right to invoice the Customer for the complete amount of the consignment order placed.
- Cancer Councils reserves the right to charge for delivery of the Products at any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may also be imposed for orders under certain dollar values.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Product may present a safety hazard to children and will not give Products away, free of charge to children. The Customer will adhere to age guidelines and safety instructions printed on relevant products. The Customer will ensure that the Products are stored and displayed in a safe place and will keep Products in saleable quality at all times.
- Cancer Council is responsible for reporting and making payment of goods and services tax (GST) for all Product sold throughout the Daffodil Day campaign period.
- Daffodil Day is a fundraising activity for the Cancer Council Australia, ABN: 91 130 793 725
For further information, please contact Cancer Council on 1300 65 65 85.