Get Involved In Your Workplace
This Daffodil Day your workplace can help in the fight against cancer and help grow hope for better treatments, hope for more survivors, and hope for a cancer-free future.
Cancer Council is Australia’s peak cancer control organisation and invests approximately $50M a year into research into the causes of cancer, prevention, detection and improved treatments.
- Order a merchandise box and place it in a prominent position to start selling Daffodil Day merchandise now.
- Allow employees to volunteer for the day and help sell merchandise at dedicated locations.
- Hold a ‘yellow’ event by organising your very own healthy Daffodil Day breakfast, guest speaker, auction, raffle, competition or other fundraiser.
- Make it a ‘yellow’ day by asking staff to wear yellow for a donation.
- Assist with admin from June to September; just contact your local Cancer Council on 1300 65 65 85.
Any questions? Please use our online enquiry form or call us on 1300 65 65 85.