Facts about Cancer Council's Daffodil Day
- Cancer Council's Daffodil Day 2016 is Friday 26th August
- Website URL: www.daffodilday.com.au
- Info line: 1300 65 65 85
- Daffodil Day is for all of us to show we care about beating cancer.
- The largest national fundraising event of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, Daffodil Day raises essential funds for cancer research, prevention and support services
- The daffodil is the international symbol of hope for all touched by cancer
On August 26th, more than 10,000 volunteers are expected to staff over 1,200 Daffodil Day sites across Australia.