Daffodil Day is an opportunity to help Cancer Council deliver a cancer free future. You, your colleagues and your workplace can help us raise the funds needed to advance cancer research.
What we need is your time during August or on Daffodil Day, Friday 24 August.
Here are some ways to get involved:
- Volunteer your time. We have many Daffodil Day donation and merchandise sites around the country and need your help to look after these. You can register your interest HERE or call 1300 65 65 85
- Host your own site in your workplace building or office – we can supply the merchandising and support
- Host a workplace Yellow Event. Get baking, get creative, get yellow! We can help you with some great ideas to get the team together
- Pre-order some fresh daffodils to sell in your office
Remember, you can host a fundraising activity anytime throughout August or adopt a merchandise site on Daffodil Day, Friday 24 August. Call Cancer Council on 1300 65 65 85 and enquire about Daffodil Day workplace opportunities in your State or Territory.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity to use your volunteer hours as a team
- Corporate visibility, especially if you host your own site
- An excuse to bring the team together for a great cause in-memory and in-celebration of those affected by cancer
- Collateral and materials you need to host your site or event can be provided
- Guidance and support from a dedicated Daffodil Day team member
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
This Daffodil Day, dedicate a virtual daffodil to a loved one to help fund cancer research that could one day save their life.