WIN A DOUGAL BEAR FOR DAFFODIL DAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of Cancer Council Australia and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Friday 4 August 2017 at 11.00am (AEDT) and concludes on Friday 25 August 2017 at 12.00pm (AEDT).
4. To enter, complete the form telling us in 25 words or less who you will be buying a daffodil for this Daffodil Day, and why.
5. Entries (including winner) into the competition is limited to one (1) entry per email address.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Winners will be contacted via email.
7. Entries submitted will be reviewed and the prize winners will be notified by email on 25 August 2017. The entries that are judged the best and most creative entries will be deemed the prize winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. PRIZE pool value $150: Five large Dougal Bears, valued at $30 each. Prizes will sent to the winners by mail.
10. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
11. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
12. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
13. Cancer Council Australia and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
15. The Promoter is Cancer Council Australia, Level 14, 477 Pitt St, Sydney.